[rbak-nsp] IS-IS P2P interfaces

Ian Calderbank ian at calderbankconsulting.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 12:51:18 EDT 2009

don't use ISIS :-)
seriously, this is the only way to do it, there is no way to change
interface type without delete and recreate.

if you do it all in one go and get it right first commit , you may not get
much of an outage (I assume its a live interface is why you're wary of
deleting) but you're bound to drop something.

I'd do it in a network maintenance window.

cheers
Ian