[rbak-nsp] Re-authorize subscriber via snmp

Denis Mikhaylovskiy denis.mikhaylovskiy at ericsson.com
Mon Apr 5 10:37:23 EDT 2010

I guess it is because subscriber profile is not reauthable attr.

Redback VSAs Supported by Reauthorization #
 VSA Name
 Description

33
 Mcast-Send
 Defines whether the subscriber can send multicast packets.

34
 Mcast-Receive
 Defines whether the subscriber can receive multicast packets.

35
 Mcast-MaxGroups
 Specifies the maximum number of multicast groups of which the subscriber can be a member.

87
 QoS-Policy-Policing
 Attaches a QoS policing policy to the subscriber session.

88
 QoS-Policy-Metering
 Attaches a QoS metering policy to the subscriber session.

89
 QoS-Policy-Queuing
 Attaches a QoS queuing service profile to the subscriber session.

90
 Igmp-Service-Profile
 Applies an IGMP service profile to the subscriber session.

92
 Forward-Policy
 Attaches an in or out forward policy to the subscriber session.

101
 Shaping-Profile-Name
 Indicates the name of the ATM shaping profile.

102
 Bridge-Profile-Name
 Indicates the name of the bridge profile.

105
 Nat_Policy_Name
 Indicates the NAT policy name. Attaches the specified NAT policy to a subscriber.

107
 HTTP-Redirect-Profile-Name
 Indicates the name of the HTTP redirect profile.

113
 Session-Traffic-Limit
 Specifies that inbound or outbound traffic be limited. Specifies that inbound, outbound, or aggregated traffic be limited.

114
 Qos_Reference
 Specifies the node name, node-name index, group name, and group-name index.

A colon (:) separates the node-name index from the group name.

156
 Qos_Rate_Inbound
 Changes the inbound QoS rate; changing the excess burst rate is optional.

157
 Qos_Rate_Outbound
 Changes the outbound QoS rate; changing the excess burst rate is optional.

164
 Dynamic_Policy_Filter
 Specifies a class rule for a dynamic policy ACL.

165
 HTTP_Redirect_URL
 Specifies the URL to which the SmartEdge router redirects HTTP requests.

186
 Class-Traffic-Limit
 Specifies a traffic volume limit associated with a specific class when a subscriber session is initiated.

189
 Flow_FAC_Profile
 Specifies flow.

190
 Service_Name
 Carries the service name and parameters required to activate the service.

191
 Service_Options
 Carries the service action, which indicates the action that SmartEdge router should perform.

192
 Service_Parameter
 Carries the parameters required to activate the service.

194
 Deactivate_Service_Name

195
 Qos_Overhead
 Attaches a QoS overhead profile to the subscriber session

196
 Dynamic_QoS_Param
 Parameterizes QoS policies

203
 Security-Service

204
 Reauth-Service-Name
 Carries the service name and parameters required to reauthorize the named service.

/denis