[rbak-nsp] Basic QoS subscriber setup

Tanan Satayapiwat tanan.satayapiwat at ericsson.com
Tue Apr 27 10:27:51 EDT 2010

That's correct.
Tanan

-----Original Message-----
From: redback-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:redback-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of jim at scusting.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:30 PM
To: Tanan Satayapiwat
Cc: redback-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [rbak-nsp] Basic QoS subscriber setup

So if I wanted to use pq rather than policing I would need to apply 2 QoS profiles - a metering one to mark priorities based on the class, and then the pq to do the queuing?

I dont believe you can apply 2 QoS profiles to a subscriber so I guess the way to do it is apply the metering profile that does the priority marking on the ingress port, and apply tge pq profile on the Subscriber?

Thanks,

Jim.