[rbak-nsp] Subscriber pq QoS not applying

jim at scusting.com jim at scusting.com
Thu Apr 29 09:11:42 EDT 2010

I'm trying to apply the pq QoS to a subscriber but it doesnt seem to
apply for some reason.  Here is the config I have:

-------
qos policy testpq pq
 num-queues 4
 queue 0 rate 3250 burst 40000
 queue 1 rate 250 burst 40000
 queue 2 rate 250 burst 40000
 queue 3 rate 250 burst 40000

context test
 subscriber default
   qos policy queuing testpq
   rate circuit out 4000 burst 15000 excess-burst 15000
-------

But when check the users session I see 'not applied':

test-dynamic at domain.com
        qos-queuing-policy testpq (not applied from sub_default)

Why is it not applying this QoS profile?  Its obviously seeing it
defined in the subscriber default but rejecting it for some reason.  I
can apply a metering profile fine but not a pq one - am I missing something?
I enabled "debug qos all" but that didnt give me anything.

Thanks,

Jim.