[rbak-nsp] Help me to indentify this problem!

Navin Nepali navin_n at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 02:53:20 EDT 2010

Today my se800 box went down suddenly. The active XCRP3 card's status went to fail and the standby card didn't respond. I manually pulled out both cards and re-inserted. The card in Slot 7 is still in Failed state while the standby card recovered. Now the system is running from the standby card.

If I do "show hardware", the slot 7's type is Unknown. So this means the card has hardware fault or still can be used?