[rbak-nsp] download boot rom & minikernel

Yuri Shefer shefys at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:51:53 EDT 2010

Hi Anatoly!

BootROM is a Firmware - you can't get image from XCRP. It's just like
BIOS on PC.
Minikernel - is bsd package with kernel and some tools (like ftp-client, etc.,).

Both of them is available on Redback/Ericsson ftp site. You can
download it and install as usual. You can find detailed info in SEOS
documentation (see section "Upgrading the Boot ROM or Minikernel").

--
WBR, Yuri