[rbak-nsp] CLIPS on link-aggregated ports.

Илья Савин savin at orn.ru
Tue Mar 2 03:00:10 EST 2010

Hi.

I have SE100 with ge-2-port card. SEOS-6.1.5.1-Release.

I want to use two link-aggregated ports for CLIPS with dot1q pvc. I find out
that is must be Access Link Group. I am trying to use this configuration:

link-group test1 access

 encapsulation dot1q

 qos hierarchical mode strict

 dot1q pvc 10

port ethernet 2/15

 no shutdown

 encapsulation dot1q

 link-group test1

port ethernet 2/16

 no shutdown

 encapsulation dot1q

 link-group test1

But when I trying to add second port to link-group, I see that message:

[local]Redback(config-port)#link-group test1

% Cannot add more than one link from same slot in the link-group

Please, could anyone help me to resolve this problem?

WBR,

Ilya Savin.