[rbak-nsp] Internal QoS markings

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Wed Mar 17 10:58:21 EDT 2010

Apparently it doesn't, this is the response I've had after trying to
make it work (and it failing):

‘Using "propagate qos from ip" is not the right way to achieve what
you want since subscriber is terminating on this box so with
"propagate qos from ip", it will actually try to copy dscp in subscriber
IP header from LAC direction and potentially put dscp back to ip header
outbound toward core network. So basically, this will not work

So this is apparently only relevant when we are acting as LAC?

They suggested putting a metering policy on the sub, but we've already
got a pwfq on there (it was the only way we found to get policing)
wondering if the policer on the metering policy (rate xxx) actually
works now..

Dave.