[rbak-nsp] Export management loopbacks from VPN contexts

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Mon Nov 15 07:43:57 EST 2010

Works for me:

Context TEST vpn-rd 1:1
!
 route-map my_exports permit 10
  match ip address prefix-list my_exports
  set ext-community RT:1:2  additive
 route-map my_exports permit 20
!
 router bgp vpn
  address-family ipv4 unicast
   export route-target 1:1
   export route-target route-map my_exports
   import route-target 1:1 1:2
   redistribute connected
!
!
 ip prefix-list my_exports
  seq 5 permit 1.0.0.0/24 le 32

On 15/11/2010 13:37, "Richard Clayton" <sledge121 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anybody have a configuration which will export all CE /32 management
> loopbacks from VPN contexts for importing into a management context for
> monitoring etc.
>
> On Cisco's I just create an export-map in VRF, match management routes with an
> access list and set an extended community for these routes, I then import the
> extended community into my management VRF.  The end result is a management VRF
> full of /32 loopback addresses for our monitoring systems to access.
>
> The problem with Redback config is I can't find an export-map or equivalent, I
> assume there is a way to recreate the above solution?
>
> Thanks
> Rick

David Freedman
Group Network Engineering

david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tel +44 (0) 20 7685 8000

Claranet Group
21 Southampton Row
London - WC1B 5HA - UK
http://www.claranet.com

Company Registration: 3152737 - Place of registration: England

All the information contained within this electronic message from Claranet
Ltd is covered by the disclaimer at http://www.claranet.co.uk/disclaimer