[rbak-nsp] Export management loopbacks from VPN contexts

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:37:08 EST 2010

Does anybody have a configuration which will export all CE /32 management
loopbacks from VPN contexts for importing into a management context for
monitoring etc.

On Cisco's I just create an export-map in VRF, match management routes with
an access list and set an extended community for these routes, I then import
the extended community into my management VRF.  The end result is a
management VRF full of /32 loopback addresses for our monitoring systems to
access.

The problem with Redback config is I can't find an export-map or equivalent,
I assume there is a way to recreate the above solution?

Thanks
Rick