[rbak-nsp] Recommended MTU setting for Multibind interface

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 03:54:53 EST 2010

Hello

We have a 21cn host link from BT so our PPP sessions come through an L2TP
tunnel and hit a multibind interface, the multibind interface does not have
an MTU specified and when running the 'show subscribers active username'
command the MTU shows as 'ppp mtu 1500 (applied)'
I have seen example configurations from other service providers where they
have set the multibind MTU to 2000, can anybody recommend a setting or is
the default fine.

Thanks
Rick