[rbak-nsp] dhcp for unknown subscribers

Michał Korzeniowski Michal.Korzeniowski at metrointernet.pl
Sat Oct 30 11:59:44 EDT 2010

Hallo.
I'm looking for the solution of the following problem:
I have a dynamic clips  with the radius authentication.
Authenticated subscribers from the RadiusDB  are authenticated. When  any unknown  mac address asks for authentication - there is rejected by Radius.
I would like to give him an IP address (from "quarantine pool") and make redirect to my www panel.
 The question is  how to give someone an IP address from dhcp if it is not authenticated in radius. (How to make redirect is the second thing)

piece of my config  is in previous email;
--
pozdrawiam
Michał Korzeniowski