[rbak-nsp] bgp prepend

Ian Calderbank ian at calderbankconsulting.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 15:37:20 EDT 2011

Its not completely clear what you are trying to do - but that looking glass
reports the best path for that prefix with the prepends, so the prepend is
working. Is there some other path that you are trying to make this path
worse than?

This is just bgp traffic engineering, not redback specific.

Cheers

Ian