[rbak-nsp] today's BGP issue...

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Fri Dec 2 07:47:28 EST 2011

What about asking an upstream provider to accept incoming ORF?
While it doesn't prevent the session to flap, it allows you to put a filter on your side (once you decode your show bgp malformed update result) that would be automatically applied by your provider towards you.
Being able to filter without resorting to a support zombie looks relevant to me...

regards,
Olivier Benghozi
Wifirst