[rbak-nsp] IPV6 quesiton

Judith Sanders jasanders at ptci.com
Fri Dec 9 12:38:41 EST 2011

I have a test SE100 Redback. I am trying to implement IPV6 on subscriber side. I can authenticate locally but I am never assigned an IP address out of the IPV6 pool-here is the configuration and the log output:

context pldi.net
domain Pioneer advertise
!
 ipv6 name-servers 2620:0:ccc::2
ip domain-lookup
!
interface Dynamic-Pool-1 multibind
  ipv6 address 2604:2e00:1:9::/64
  dhcpv6 server interface
  ip arp secured-arp
  ipv6 pool dhcpv6 2604:2e00:0:9::/64 2604:2e00:0:ffff::/64
!
interface GigE2/4
  description Egress to Internet
  ip address 64.250.192.15/24
  ipv6 address 2604:2e00:2:9::/64
logging console
!
subscriber default
   ipv6 framed-pool Dynamic-Pool-1
   ipv6 delegated-prefix maximum 1
!
subscriber name testipv6
   password ipv6rules
!
ip route 0.0.0.0/0 64.250.192.1
!
ipv6 route ::/0 null0
service ftp client
no service ssh
 no service telnet
!
dhcpv6 server
   prefix lifetime infinite
   subnet 2604:2e00:0:9::/64
!

Log output:
Session state Up
Circuit 2/1 vlan-id 3003:1698 pppoe 123
Internal Circuit 2/1:1023:63/3/2/65542
Interface bound Dynamic-Pool-1
Current port-limit unlimited
Protocol Stack IPV6
Framed-IPV6-Pool Dynamic-Pool-1 (not applied from sub_default)
Delegated Max Prefix 1 (applied from sub_default)

Thanks,
Judith Sanders
Pioneer Telephone
Network Services

This email message and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity  for whom it is addressed.  It
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all paper and
electronic copies of this message and its contents.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email or any file
attachments is strictly prohibited.