[rbak-nsp] IPV6 quesiton

Tomas Lynch tomas.lynch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:09:24 EST 2011

Judith
The framed-pool name is not the multibind interface name but the pool.
The dhcpv6 key is only for prefix delegation pool. So, assuming that
you want to assign customers (neighbor discovery) IPv6 addresses your
configuration should be something like this:

interface Dynamic-Pool-1 multibind
  ipv6 address 2604:2e00:1:9::/64
  dhcpv6 server interface
  ip arp secured-arp
  ipv6 pool 2604:2e00:0:9::/64 2604:2e00:0:ffff::/64 Dynamic-Pool-1

!
subscriber default
   ipv6 framed-pool Dynamic-Pool-1

There is no need of the delegated maximum prefix since it's also for PD.

Tomas Lynch