[rbak-nsp] IPV6 quesiton

Kenny Lunsford kmlunsford at ptci.com
Tue Dec 27 16:31:33 EST 2011

When trying to make the config changes suggested below we receive the following error when trying to enter the ipv6 pool size.

[pldi.net]TestRedback(config-if)#ipv6 pool 2604:2e00:0:9::/64 2604:2e00:0:ffff::/64 name Dynamic-Pool-1
% AAAMGR: the v6pool must fall into interface's prim/sec subnet
[pldi.net]TestRedback(config-if)#

Here is the config on the two interfaces:

interface Dynamic-Pool-1 multibind
  ipv6 address 2604:2e00:1:9::/64
  dhcpv6 server interface
  ip arp secured-arp