[rbak-nsp] li-admin from Cisco ACS

fatih ayvaz fayvaz77 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 03:03:49 EST 2011

Hi Tomas,

I did not use Cisco ACS. However, I guess the same approach would apply.
I created a group in my tacacs+ with the below specified LI_admin option, then created li users within this group. My working config is as follows:

group = LI_Admin {
  default service = permit
  service = exec {
    default attribute = permit