[rbak-nsp] List connected subs via SNMP

Jim jim at scusting.com
Thu Jan 6 07:02:17 EST 2011

Is it possible to get a list of subs connected to an SE800 via SNMP by
either username or Session ID?

I looked through the mib and found these two which appears to be what I
require:

redBackNetworks(2352).rbnMgmt(2).rbnSubscriberActiveMib(27).rbnSubsActiveObjects(1).rbnSubsActive(1).rbnSubsActiveTable(1).rbnSubsActiveEntry(1).rbnSubsActiveName(1)
redBackNetworks(2352).rbnMgmt(2).rbnSubscriberActiveMib(27).rbnSubsActiveObjects(1).rbnSubsActive(1).rbnSubsActiveTable(1).rbnSubsActiveEntry(1).rbnSubsActiveSessionId(2)

However a walk of those returns nothing, but if I do a walk on the next
one which is CircuitDescription I get a list of descriptions for all users:

redBackNetworks(2352).rbnMgmt(2).rbnSubscriberActiveMib(27).rbnSubsActiveObjects(1).rbnSubsActive(1).rbnSubsActiveTable(1).rbnSubsActiveEntry(1).rbnSubsActiveCircuitDescr(3)

Should a walk of rbnSubsActiveName and rbnSubsActiveSessionId return
values?  Is there somewhere else I can get a current list of all
connected subscribers from the device? (I want to compare to this to our
Radius database periodically).

Thanks.

Jim.