[rbak-nsp] List connected subs via SNMP

Stefano Rapari s.rapari at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 07:14:45 EST 2011

HI Jim,

the rbnSubsActiveName and rbnSubsActiveSessionId are the key index for the table rbnSubsActiveEntry. They cannot be query directly. You need to specify them to gather the other info of the table.

this is the definition in 6.1.5 code for the table:

rbnSubsActiveEntry OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      RbnSubsActiveEntry
    MAX-ACCESS  not-accessible
    STATUS      current
    DESCRIPTION
        "A conceptual row in the rbnSubsActiveTable."
    INDEX { rbnSubsActiveName, rbnSubsActiveSessionId }
    ::= { rbnSubsActiveTable 1 }

RbnSubsActiveEntry ::= SEQUENCE {
    rbnSubsActiveName                   SnmpAdminString,
    rbnSubsActiveSessionId              SnmpAdminString,
    rbnSubsActiveCircuitDescr           SnmpAdminString,
    rbnSubsActiveCircuitHandle          RbnCircuitHandle,
    rbnSubsActiveStartTime              DateAndTime,
    rbnSubsActiveClear                  TruthValue,
    rbnSubsActiveResend                 TruthValue,
    rbnSubsActiveNasPortType            Unsigned32,
    rbnSubsActiveMediumType             RbnPortMediumType,
    rbnSubsActiveResendSvcAcct          TruthValue
}

Thanks
Stefano