[rbak-nsp] understand PPPoE connection ion SE800

Nono J jamesnoru at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 06:57:44 EDT 2011

Hello

I have a bizzar network configuration on my PC using PPPoE with a SE800.
I configured the Radius to send on access-accept
famed-ip-address=255.255.255.254. but on PC PPPoE session, the GW (shown
on ipconfig) is 0.0.0.0 with a netmask 255.255.255.255. But even this
curious GW, the PPPoE session work well, and the PC can find its good GW
on SE800.

IP: <IP address provided by BRAS>
netmask: 255.255.255.255
GW: 0.0.0.0

any idea on uderstanding, and perhaps  changing to classical example as
following ?
IP: <IP address provided by BRAS>
netmask: 255.255.255.255
GW: <IP address provided by BRAS>