[rbak-nsp] Regarding the Subscriber License

Navin Nepali navin_n at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 10:56:22 EDT 2011

Hello,
In my se800, the following license is configured:

Software Feature            License Configured
l2tp all                            YES
mpls                                YES
subscriber high-availability        YES
subscriber active 32000             YES
subscriber bandwidth 1000           YES
Total active subscriber license configured 32000

I have doubt about the subscriber license and the bandwidth. Our Se800 is licensed with 32K user with 1M user bandwidth however in current days the active user reaches beyond 32K. Eventhough it reaches beyond 32K active sessions still the users can login. Is there any relation between active user and the subscriber Bandwidth? Beyond 32K active users, how many more session can be eatablished (threshold) ?

It will be grateful if I can get the answers for my queries. Thanks!