[rbak-nsp] Regarding the Subscriber License

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Fri Jun 3 02:21:57 EDT 2011

It depends on your SEOS version and/or the XCRP.

With XCRP3 and version SEOS < 6 at least I don't believe the subscriber
licencing had any effect and the limit was the XCRP which was 48k subs.
We found when we upgraded to XCRP4 and SEOS 6 that the subscriber
licensing was implemented, though I think it is only enforced for over
48k subs.

Jim.