[rbak-nsp] PWFQ on 10GE card SE800

Rob Wise rob at wonk.org
Wed May 11 20:50:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The newest cards such as 4x10G will not work in the older SE400/800 chassis.
 Also some of the oldest cards will not work in the newer SE600/1200
chassis.  This is due to physical differences with the backplanes.

The middle generation of cards such as the 10x1G will work in all chassis.

It's best to contact Ericsson support or your account manager to
confirm compatibility for your particular combination of cards and chassis.

Cheers,

Rob