[rbak-nsp] Ericsson Redback

Oke-Salako Olayiwola layi.salako at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:12:36 EDT 2011

Hi Friends,
Can someone help out with this?

*Currently I use the Redback BRAS for postpaid ADSL service, I am using two
RADIUS servers and in the Redback, I use tow contexts "local" and "ISP",
context local is for the RADIUS servers and context ISP for the ADSL
subscribers. I am about to start prepaid ADSL service and I have created a
new context (context HSI) for the prepaid RADIUS servers, what I want to
know now is do I create another context for the prepaid service and if I
have to how do I make the users use the prepaid RADIUS servers.*
*Note that I meant the initial configurations for postpaid service were done
before I joined the coy *
*
*
*