[rbak-nsp] Ericsson Redback

Oke-Salako Olayiwola layi.salako at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:37:47 EDT 2011

Thanks Dave, I am using different radius servers for the prepaid and
postpaid subscribers, currently the postpaid subscribers connect using a
domain created in context ISP "gloonline" (the username defined in the modem
as xxxxx at gloonline). If I define the radius servers within the context
 (HSI), i believe if I create a domain the the same context, lets say domain
"prepaidglo" and configure ADSL modems to use this xxxx at prepaidglo. it
should work right?

--
Thanks for reading my mail.
Please reply.