[rbak-nsp] Source based routing on SE100

Pawel Jarosz pj at hostersi.pl
Wed May 18 08:46:53 EDT 2011

On Wed, 18 May 2011, Frans Legdeur wrote:

> What about per mac adres in a different context?
> Would that work Pawel?
>
> This would be possible using (static/dynamic) clips, as long as these are
> subscribers.
This border router, so there is no l2 information.
With static clips it partially works, works towards context A or B
but it does not work backwards (bellow sample config):

context ospf
   interface klips multibind
      ip unnumbered ospf-area
      ip pool 10.0.0.0/16

    interface ospf-area
       description OSPF core member
       ip address 10.11.0.0/24

    subscriber name s2
       ip address 10.0.0.5
       forward policy fwd-b

    ip route 0.0.0.0/0 context A
!
forward policy fwd-b
    redirect destination next-hop ip-of-context-b
!
port ethernet 2/1
  bind interface ospf-area ospf
  service clips
  clips pvc 1
   bind subscriber s1 at ospf

Now I have working ospf, working forward subscriber,
but in routing table there is entry:
Type    Network             Next Hop        Dist  Metric    UpTime  Interface
  SUB A 10.0.0.5/32          10.0.0.5          15       0             klips

not what I have expected.
Is there a way to supress this route? I do not mean to configure it by
hand in config - this is not flexible.

> Else you would need intercontext routing with route filters and ACL's.
Could you provide an example?

Than you,
 	Pawel