[rbak-nsp] Radius Attribute for adding tag to route - RB-Route-Tag

Tomas Lynch tomas.lynch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 12:54:37 EST 2011

Lucy,

For some strange reason the tag from radius is translated into what
you are receiving in the SE100. We were applying tag 500 and was
translated into 892350464.

I haven't found any relationship between those numbers and I don't
think is a linear calculation (a X + b = Y) no hexadecimal into
decimal or similar.

Anyway, the feature is working and assigning different tag to routes.
You may have to setup a rosetta stone to translate them.

Tomás