[rbak-nsp] Metering/QoS reporting and updating

John Serra womble1950 at live.com
Fri Oct 7 04:44:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

If I apply ratelimiting/metering/a QoS profile to a circuit is it
possible to monitor throughput and packets dropped etc via SNMP or some
other method? I'd like to be able to limit traffic on several links and
report on traffic levels, queing and drops in realtime.

Is it possible to dynamically set and change the limits in realtime
either via SNMP, Radius or some other method (preferably other than a
script to login and update the config)?  If so any examples would really
be appreciated if possible.

Thanks.

John.