[rbak-nsp] Strange problem with PPPoE Authentication

Alireza Soltanian soltanian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 01:37:47 EDT 2012

Hi

The problem is user does not play with reset button. When we open the Web
page of CPE, username is there but password is blank.

We also some cases which username and password were there and CPE has no
problem in configuration.

We have some CISCO BRASes as well. This issue was not observed on them!!!

Alireza