[rbak-nsp] SNMP slow and unresponsive in 11.1.2.5 ?

Olivier Benghozi olivier.benghozi at wifirst.fr
Thu Aug 16 07:21:14 EDT 2012

BTW, while not documented, it's not hidden:

[local]SE22(config-snmp-server)#?
  abort                Abort this configuration - backout from running config
  cache-counter-query  Enable cache counter query to improve performance
  commit               Commit configuration transactions to running config
  context-filter       Configure an SNMP query response context filter
  exit                 Exit snmp server configuration mode
  no                   Disable or remove a parameter
  show                 Show configuration or system information
  traps                Specify the notifications to be enabled