[rbak-nsp] Tariff Switching

Alireza Soltanian soltanian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:58:30 EDT 2012

Hi everybody

We are going to implement some AAA service like this but we don't know how.

1)      A subscriber is connected at a certain time (Let say 11:00PM)

2)      Beside of "Session-Timeout" attribute, a special VSA is applied to
the subscriber session, This VSA contains  a value which indicate time (In
Seconds or Minutes). with this VSA, we say to the SE that when the time was
expired, the session must be re-authed. This means authentication process
must be done again and we must have an "ACCOUNTING-STOP" for this session.
(Not Interim-Update). The point is session must not be tear down.

3)      This feature is something  like "Tariff Switching" feature of ISG in
Cisco routers.

Do you have any idea?