[rbak-nsp] Force users traffic to MPLS hub

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Fri Mar 9 11:08:08 EST 2012

Hi,

I have a Hub and spoke MPLS setup which consists of a Cisco router as
the hub and 3 SE600 contexts which are the spokes.  I have it configured
in such a way that the contexts can not communicate with each other and
must go via the Hub (I have seperate route targets for upstream and
downstream traffic), what I want to do now is ensure that 2 users
connected into the same context cannot route between each other and must
also route via the hub.

Is there a way I can force a users traffic to go into the MPLS and so to
the hub rather than direct between them?  I had a look at the forwarding
profile setup but I don't think I can do this by forcing the next hop IP?

Thanks.

Jim.