[rbak-nsp] Force users traffic to MPLS hub

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Fri Mar 9 11:25:07 EST 2012

Well, unfortunately SEOS doesn't have a way of decoupling VRFs from
contexts,
(something we've asked about which has led to a lot of head scratching at
Ericsson)

I'm not sure it would be possible to achieve this. you may be able to
create an inter context interface
(not simply an intercontext static route) and apply a "forward output
<name>" to it, so that it can be
referenced in your sub's forward-policy ("redirect destination <name>")

I can't imagine this working thoughŠ

Is there something (I.e a device) in the hub which needs to inspect the
traffic? perhaps if its just HTTP,
you can do HTTP redirects per sub to this device?

David.