[rbak-nsp] L2tp timeout

Kenny Lunsford kmlunsford at ptci.com
Tue Mar 20 17:21:10 EDT 2012

The Stale sessions would be ones that the user sent a disconnect or the PC disconnected b/c of timeout, but the session is not cleared inside the Peer tunnel, so when they reconnect they will have multiple sessions up.

On the ppp keep-alive command would that work across all connection types, l2tp, ppp, that are inside the same user context?