[rbak-nsp] No Calling-Station-Id when acting as LAC

Jim Tyrrell jim at scusting.com
Thu Oct 11 09:33:00 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm seeing a users Calling-Station-Id received  in RADIUS when our
SmartEdge 600 is acting as an LNS and terminating a connection, but if
we act as LAC and tunnel the connection onward we do not see the
Calling-Station-Id.  Is this a bug or do I need to enable something to
report the calling detail when we are functioning as a LAC?

I have seen the RADIUS data for the remote LNS, and that is reporting
the correct CLI data, so our SmartEdge is definately seeing the AVP's
and passing that onto the remote LNS, why is it not reporting it via
RADIUS though?

Thanks.

Jim.