[rbak-nsp] NATting not working on my SmartEdge router

Sebastian Podjasek sebastian at podjasek.pl
Thu Aug 1 03:38:51 EDT 2013

W dniu 01.08.2013 08:52, Mosab Messad pisze:
> Can i use the same WAN IP for nat pool or i must use different one and
> if there any other solutions to solve this if i couldn't get another
> WAN IP.

Sadly I don't have much time to grep through documentation to see how
this should be done. But my working configuration uses not bound IP
addresses for NAT IP pool. Those addresses are not part of any WAN
interface. IMHO you should get some, even small public IP subnet routed
statically or dynamically (ex. BGP) from your upstream provider. One
other thing you'll have to look when using BGP is redistribute options.

 router bgp XXXX
  address-family ipv4 unicast
   redistribute subscriber
   redistribute nat