[rbak-nsp] NAT configuration

Navin Nepali navin_n at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 07:54:42 EST 2013

I think in SE, the NAT is not ALG based..I remember when i used NAT in my network many connections are dropped for applications such as FTP, IPSec VPN etc. When I asked the SE support, they told me the NAT is not ALG based.

I don't know as of now many be Ericsson may have already developed NAT ALG.

Thanks.