[rbak-nsp] NAT configuration

Piotrek S. komuch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:01:16 EST 2013

Hi,

Tanks for advice...

In case of NAT many to many...
IMO, it can't be done without any problems... so i decided to create serval
NAT policies and NAT pools with single IP/32 and port-block 1 to 15

NAT policies without acl (names) can be dynamically returned from RADIUS
but in this case i can't define (ACL) destination addresses in my local
network which must be reachable without NAT translation...

Am i wrong ?

Regards