[rbak-nsp] redback-nsp Digest, Vol 60, Issue 12

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Sat Jan 5 07:23:50 EST 2013

what version of SEOS are you running?
how are you getting these ip pools into OSPF? through redistribution
perhaps?
are you aware that if you are using redistribution, you can attach a
route-map in order to enforce a redistribution policy?
have you read the section of the manual "Configuring OSPF" from the
"System Administrator Guide" ?

Dave.