[rbak-nsp] redback-nsp Digest, Vol 61, Issue 2

Nabil Ait Hamouda nabil_tech at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:33:27 EST 2013

filtering Ospf inner routes

Hi David
the version I m running is SEOS-6.1.3.6-Release
- the Ip pools I get them from Ospf , and I want to filter / block the
private pool from neighbor to my router ( inner side) from me I used
redistribution route map to avoid to redistribute any private pools
so, for other manufactures I can filter the advertize in and out , but how
about redback se800  version SEOS-6.1.3.6-Release