[rbak-nsp] Load Balancing (per destination)

Richard Clayton sledge121 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 09:50:05 EDT 2013

Hello

If I have 3 possible paths in the routing table and I am are using per
destination load balancing (which is working fine) is there a command that
will tell me which next hop the load balancing algorithm is using for a
specific route.

I believe in Cisco it is

Cust1-London#show ip route 1.1.1.1

Routing entry for 1.1.1.1/32
  Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0 (connected), candidate default
path
  Routing Descriptor Blocks:
    directly connected, via Dialer2
      Route metric is 0, traffic share count is 1
  * directly connected, via Dialer1
      Route metric is 0, traffic share count is 1

The * is the next hop that will be used for this destination.

Thanks
Sledge