[rbak-nsp] SE100 and memory

Marcin Kuczera marcin at leon.pl
Sat Nov 9 07:09:29 EST 2013

hello,

I was trying to find some PC2700 DDR 2G module to fit to SE100 and...
The problem is with ECC.
Oryginal 1G module is ECC module.
2G modules are ECC REG modules so system reports errors and does not
starts up.

There are no 2G ECC modules (only ECC REG).

so as summary:
- maybe I'am wrong and there are 2G ECC (no ECC REG) modules, however I
was told by one manufacturer that ECC chips were produced only up to 1G
(PC2700).
- or, if we have here someone from Ericsson reading - is there any
chance to modify firmware in SE100 to support ECC REG, or, to ignore
ECC/ECC REG at all ???

Regards,
Marcin