[rbak-nsp] Strict Queuing Vs. Weighted Queuing

Alireza Soltanian soltanian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 01:37:20 EST 2013

Hi

Thanks for the tip.

The point is your suggested configuration works for traffic of one
subscriber only. I mean if subscriber A browse yahoo and download some file
from some Rapidshare then the browsing has priority over downloading for
just him/her. The thing I need is this behavior between two subscribers. I
mean inside of one dot1q pvc I have two connected PPPoE subscribers.
Subscriber A is browsing Yahoo and Subscriber B is downloading something
from web. I want whenever Subscriber A is browsing, download rate of
subscriber B drops but not to zero. The only solution which is working now
is strict mode but the point is somehow the download rate of Subscriber B
drops to zero.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you

Alireza