[rbak-nsp] Recommended v12 release

Mark Duffell mark.duffell at staff.iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 27 21:25:01 EDT 2014

I've been testing with 12.1.1.7p2 which has been so far mostly stable utilising XCRP4 & 10GE-4-port cards with a and combination of PPPoE/L2TP/CLIPs subscribers.
However I ran into an issue the other night with the DHCPd process repeatedly crashing and impacting CLIPs services.

Has anyone ran into similar issues with DHCPd using this release? Currently awaiting feedback from Ericsson TAC but would be good to know if anyone else has seen this behaviour :)

Regards,

Mark