[rbak-nsp] OSPF

Brandon Leeberg brandonl at localtel.net
Thu Aug 28 13:09:48 EDT 2014

Forgive me in advance, as I am a redback novice.

What we are trying to do is create an MPLS circuit between two redback routers (SEOS 11.1.2.5p2). Local contexts are already connected, and I believe I have the MPLS and PW config down, but I am having a heck of a time configuring OSPF. I have a loopback on each of the two routers (local contexts), and every config I have tried has failed to bring up an OSPF neighbor connection. LDP connection came up between the two without any issue.  Can someone provide some configuration examples for connecting router 1 (loopback 10.255.255.1) to router 2 (10.255.255.2) via OSPF?

Any assistance is much appreciated!

Brandon