[rbak-nsp] Redback SmartEdge 400 suddenly can't TELNET/SSH

Илья Савин savin at orn.ru
Sat Dec 27 09:47:08 EST 2014

Hi.

I have same problem on SE600. The problem appeared a few months ago. Prior
to that, a few years everything was OK. After full reboot telet/ssh start
working, but after a few days the problem appears again.
Maybe it's because SE600 is exposed brute force attacks. I saw in logs many
unsuccessful login attempts from outer (foreign) IPs.

С уважением,

Илья Савин,
Технический директор,
Ресурс-Связь, г. Орел.