[rbak-nsp] Recommended v12 release

Kenny Lunsford kmlunsford at ptci.com
Tue Jul 29 15:29:14 EDT 2014

Jim,

	We are running the following version:

Redback Networks SmartEdge OS Version SEOS-12.1.1.5-Release
Built by sysbuild at eussjlx7011.sj.us.am.ericsson.se Thu Oct 31 08:52:20 PDT 2013
Copyright (C) 1998-2013, Redback Networks Inc. All rights reserved.
System Bootstrap version is Mips,rev2.0.2.67-esa
Installed minikernel version is 11.7
Router Up Time -   146 days, 8 hours 36 minutes 49 secs

We have 3 SE600's running this code for approx. the same time with all 3 having 1 10GE-4port card in them.  1 SE 600 is running a small instance of L2TP tunnels.  So far (fingers crossed) we have not had any issues with the 10Gig cards or the chassis in general on this code.  Hope this helps.