[rbak-nsp] New CLIPS sessions does not start

Mark Duffell mark at duffell.net
Wed Jan 28 19:45:21 EST 2015

Hi Ilya,

Sounds like you've probably exceeded Circuit Count limit of the line-card (the total limit varies between PPA2/PPA3 cards).

Even if you don't have a total of "active" circuits exceeding this limit you may still be utilising circuit count if you are using "pvc explicit" configuration as this will pin-up the number of VLANs you specify.

If this is your issue then you can work around this by changing to "pvc on-demand" which will allow a range of VLANs but only pin them up as requested (on-demand was introduced in later SEOS revisions).

Have a look at output of (where x is the slot number):
#: show circuit x summary

Or this hidden command (don't repeatedly run it as it can increase CPU) & scroll down to card/circuit stats:
#: show ism general

Regards,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone