[rbak-nsp] Bad CF ?

Rafal golem at mtm-info.pl
Mon Jun 1 14:09:05 EDT 2015

Hi
Thanks for information.
Seems like external Compact Flash in our SE600 reported errors.

Should "show disk" command show both internal and external Compact Flash ?

[local]se600#show disk
Location    512-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
Internal       1940606   1314026    529550    71%    /
[local]se600#

Using "show disk internal"  shows same as "show disk external"
(only location internal)

Seems like there is no external compact flash, however "dir /md"
does show content (different than old external compact flash)

Does SEOS use internal compact flash for /md location when there is no external card ?

We have no redundant configuration on our SE600. Is there any way to clone/install SEOS from internal to external
sd card on live system (for backup purpose) ?

--
Best regards,
Ozga Rafal                          mailto:golem at mtm-info.pl